Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Attention Colorado Readers!!! Petition for Child Loss License Plates


So this was actually an initiative I took on myself a couple years ago. I contacted the agency and started the process - got all the paperwork and was about to start collecting signatures. Unfortunately this was all halted when I learned I could not do this as an independent person, but only as a non-profit organization. So I just let it go - felt defeated to say the least.


Imagine my surprise when I finally went through the bag from Caden's memorial walk and found a petition to get this passed! A wonderful non-profit (Rowan Tree Foundation) has taken this and started to run with it. They currently have 833 signatures, but still need to reach 3,000 before this can go to the government for approval. Please link to the download and get anyone you can to sign the petition. We would really appreciate any support to get this passed!

No comments: